pbd-se message

Subject: Affiliation with the IDtrust Member Section

Thank you for allowing me to join your TC meeting today. As the OASIS representative of the IDtrust MS I am pleased to know that the PbD-SE TC is considering affiliation with the Member Section.

You put forth a few focused questions regarding affiliation. This request to affiliate was put into motion because of the close collaboration with the PMRM TC, which is already affiliated with the MS.

Affiliation with the MS should be perceived as a positive – a mission of the MS has been to shine a brighter light on the work that you are already doing. This is not an additional cost to your sponsor member – this is simply a reallocation of funds – in fact most of your sponsor companies (employers) are already allocating funds to the MS because they are involved with other IDtrust TCs, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/committees

Please feel free to send me direct email with any questions or concerns regarding your decision, I look forward to your decision in March.

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen