pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] New Publication

Excellent Neil! Many thanks for all your efforts on this.

Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D.
Commissioner

On Feb 13, 2014, at 12:34 PM, "Neil McEvoy" <neil.mcevoy@ifossfoundation.org> wrote:

Thanks - You guys have done all the hard work, I'm just the marketing guy.. It does offer Canada tremendous potential, it's hard to think of a more potent and timely market need and solution.

I also have a working group active with the Kantara Initiative to define the role of federated identity in this mix too.

Kind regards, Neil.