pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] NIST Privacy Engineering Workshop

Hei Stuart.

Wish I could participate at NIST event but am in Finnish delegation to ISO SC27 Plenary in Hong Kong that week. So will miss the conf call, too.

Frank/

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows Phone

From: ext Shapiro, Stuart S.
Sent: ‎3/‎19/‎2014 12:54 PM
To: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pbd-se] NIST Privacy Engineering Workshop

As some of you are already aware, NIST will be holding a privacy engineering workshop at its Gaithersburg, MD campus April 9th and 10th. Some details and registration are here: http://www.nist.gov/itl/csd/privacy-engineering-workshop.cfm

As a result, we probably need to shift our monthly telecon, currently scheduled for the 9th, as I’m sure a number of us, including myself, will be at the workshop.

Cheers,

Stuart

Dr. Stuart S. Shapiro
Principal Information Privacy & Security Engineer
The MITRE Corporation

sshapiro@mitre.org | s_shapiro@acm.org (permanent)
781-271-4676 | 781-271-3957 (fax)
202 Burlington Road | M/S M300 | Bedford, MA 01730