pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] NIST Privacy Engineering Workshop

To accommodate our members, we are proposing to move the next PbD-SE meeting to April 2nd at the same time slot.

If this change does not work for a lot of folks, we can do a Doodle poll.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Dawn.

______________________________________
Dr. Dawn Jutla, PhD
Professor of Business and Computer Science
and Founder/Lead Designer of the MTEI Program: http://www.smu.ca/academic/sobey/mtei/welcome.html
Department of Finance, Information Systems, and Mgmt. Science
SOBEY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Saint Mary's University, Halifax, NS, B3H 3C3
Phone: 1 902 491 6441
Sobey School Bio: http://www.smu.ca/academic/sobey/bios/faculty/Jutla_Dawn.html
Website: http://husky1.stmarys.ca/~djutla/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited.