pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] 14 May 2014 Meeting Postponed

I apologize to all for my lack of contributing much.   I won’t be able to attend in June or July as i will be participating in the launch of Respect Network.

=les

From: Fred Carter <Fred.Carter@ipc.on.ca>
Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 1:37 PM
To: "pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org" <pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [pbd-se] 14 May 2014 Meeting Postponed

Dear PbD-SE TC Members,

Please be advised that next week’s scheduled PbD-SE TC meeting on Wednesday 14 May will NEED TO BE POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED as many TC members will be attending the KuppingerCole EIC Congress in Munich ( www.id-conf.com ) and, unfortunately, the awards dinner clashes with the North American schedule.

We are seeking a mutually agreeable date and time to meet this month, but it may not be possible to reschedule.

Note that the next regularly scheduled TC meetings are:

·         Wednesday June 11, 2014

·         Wednesday July 9, 2014

Given the current tight timelines for completing TC work, can you PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING  (tentative)

ADDITIONAL JUNE TC MEETING DATES into your calendars: WEDNESDAY JUNE 18th and JUNE 25th 1:30-3:00 PM EDT

Thanks, Fred Carter

On behalf of the TC Co-Chairs