pbd-se message

Subject: Privacy by Design for the Internet of Things

Hello folks

I am organizing a Toronto conference IoT SmartWeek:

http://smartweek2014.com

The goal is to put Toronto on the map as a global leader in this field through a week long series of workshops, hackathons etc., and headlined by a conference with the University of Toronto.

I'm reaching out to see if any one would like to include a focus on the potential for applying Privacy By Design to these new IoT environments, either as part of the online content and/or as a workshop session at the event...

Kind regards,

--
Neil McEvoy
CEO