pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] Groups - pbd-se-v1 0-wd04.docx uploaded

Dawn,

I've reviewed the Rev 4 document, and the work is really impressive.  Attached is a copy with my comments and suggested edits in tracking mode.

One additional comment: I would recommend that we consider including a "How to Use this Document" section or something similar (to complement Section 1.4, "Outline of the Specification) because of the complexity of the material and at times overlapping and cross-referenced material across sections.

John Sabo