pbd-se message

Subject: Next meeting and additional June TC meetings

Hi all,

Please note that our next regular PbD-SE TC meeting is scheduled for Wednesday June 11, 2014 at 1:30-3:00 PM EDT.

Given the current timeline for completing the TC work, we like to ask you to also reserve the following meeting dates in your calendars, in order to take our working draft into a Committee Specification Draft this month:

- Wednesday June 18, 2014 at 1:30-3:00 PM EDT

- Wednesday June 25, 2014 at 1:30-3:00 PM EDT

An updated version of our working draft has been posted a few days ago for consideration to adopt as our base Committee Specification Draft after a further round of discussion / input / recommendations / suggested edits from TC members.

You can find this working draft at the following URL:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/53193/pbd-se-v1%200-wd04.docx

All TC members are kindly requested to review this revision and provide feedback and input, preferably by email to the TC email list (pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org) or at the next TC meeting.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen