pbd-se message

Subject: Groups - pbd-se-v1 0-wd04R1.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear TC members:

Please find a quick update incorporating John's edits. I also took academic liberty in addressing his comment on internal consistency and lack of normative statements in Section 3.

I started us off with default SHALL's in Section 3 and took further liberty to do the same in a very few places in Section 2 for alignment. We will rely on consensus in future TC discussions (leveraging the experience of our policymakers and software engineers in industry) to move any aligned subset of these to SHOULD, MAY, MUST etc.

Please refer to Gershon's last email for upcoming PbD-SE meeting times, and replace the link to the Version 4 document embedding in his email with this one.

Thanking you for your time and dedication to the OASIS emerging privacy standards. With your active input in nurturing and maturing them, we may be instrumental in aiding more organizations to do privacy governance better. Dawn.
-- Dr. Dawn Jutla
Document Name: pbd-se-v1 0-wd04R1.docx

Description
Working Document Version 1 Revision 4 - Update with John's edits and
comments
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Dawn Jutla
Group: OASIS Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2014-06-06 02:07:07