pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] Request for review comments and edits on PbD-SE Working Draft 04 by Friday June 13th

Frank, we're all under enormous pressure to get this out. We apologize for the short time frame, but ask that you to do the best you can. Many thanks for any input you can provide!

Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D.
Commissioner

On Jun 13, 2014, at 12:35 AM, "frank.dawson@nokia.com" <frank.dawson@nokia.com> wrote:

This insufficient time to provide the review comments. Many organizations require 5 days or more to solicit internal review.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: ext Gershon Janssen
Sent: ‎6/‎12/‎2014 23:50
To: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear PbD-SE members,

At today’s meeting, we agreed upon a process for input on the latest version of the Working Draft (see attached) to prepare for next week’s meeting on June 18 (1:30 – 3:00 p.m. EDT). IPC staff volunteered to receive TC member edits, create a chart that will outline suggested changes / solutions from members, and endeavor to get this chart out prior to the meeting.  Time permitting and depending on the issues raised, every effort will be made to resolve some of these through the TC’s mail list prior to the next meeting.

Please send your suggested edits (track changes to the draft attached) preferably to the PbD-SE list (pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org) or to michelle.chibba@ipc.on.ca  and fred.carter@ipc.on.ca by this Friday, June 13th.

Many thanks for your contributions.

On behalf of our Co-chairs, Commissioner Ann Cavoukian and Dr. Dawn Jutla,

Gershon Janssen
Secretary OASIS PbD-SE TC