pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] Uber review of the reviews of wd04 R2

Hi Sander:
I agree. I am not suggesting we vote on PR this June.
Best
Dawn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2014, at 8:36 AM, Sander Fieten <sander@fieten-it.com> wrote:

Hi Dawn,

we certainly can vote on approval of the working draft as a CSD. But I do not think this first version CSD will be ready for PR. Of course TC member can submit comments during PR, but I expect the TC members agree on the CSD when it is submitted for PR. And I do not think it is reasonable to vote for PR this meeting. There will need to be at least one round of review.

Regards,
Sander

----
Sander Fieten