pbd-se message

Subject: Re: pbd spec v1r1 - Fred's revisions

Hi everyone:

In order for us to compose a Master document once more that we may vote on for a CSD, this is a heads up that I am incorporating all 7 sets of recent TC edits section by section (except for Section 2). For example in section 1, I have accepted most of the TC edits with just a few questions. I am listing a few questions at the end of each section when I have not addressed an edit, and/or reasons for rejecting them which the TC can discuss. I will upload the sections of the document to Kavi by tomorrow afternoon. As well as a complete document.

Fred: will you be doing something similar for section 2 and the sub-principles of Table 4.1 with the TC edits or suggestions? Also a quick correction to your two most recent edits of the Revision History table. Kavi's public documents reflect that I suggested the creation of the PbD-SE methodology and initial mapping of the PbD principles to initial sub-principles, services, and documentation before March 6. Please can you change the edits that you made to the revision history back to March 6 from your recent update error to March 9? Also Kavi reflects Frank's spreadsheet contribution as the 7th and not your recent incorrect update of the revision history to the 9th.

Looking forward to a long discussion on Wednesday.

Best,
Dawn.