pbd-se message

Subject: Groups - pbd-se-v1_0-wd05 Reorganization.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi everyone:

Based on Kim's and Colin's advice, and in appreciation of adoption issues, I did the quick re-organization of the specification for your consideration and visualization.

I will upload the Annex for your further viewing pleasure and consideration in a while.

Hoping to discuss our strategy and the two specification options first off on our TC call today.

Cheers,
Dawn

-- Dr. Dawn Jutla
Document Name: pbd-se-v1_0-wd05 Reorganization.docx

Description
A possible Revision 5 - for discussion
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Dawn Jutla
Group: OASIS Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2014-06-18 00:03:13