pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] PROPOSED AGENDA - PbD-SE TC - 18 June 2014

If you do vote to approve your first CSD today, please be sure to use motion language something like:

"I move that the TC approve <Working Draft title and version number> and all associated artifacts packaged together in <URL to specific ZIP file in TC's document repository containing the working draft> as a Committee Specification Draft  and designate the <format> version of the document as authoritative."

The link to the working draft package is key because that's how I can always guarantee that what I publish is what the TC approved.

Thanks,

/chet