pbd-se message

Subject: RE: PbD spec - section 2 revisions

Fred – I don’t know what documents Dawn is talking about.  Can you send out the links?

From: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Fred Carter
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3:38 PM
To: 'Dawn Jutla'; 'pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: Michelle Chibba; David Weinkauf
Subject: [pbd-se] PbD spec - section 2 revisions

Hi Dawn,

I added section 2 (with all members’ comments) to your WD R04 and re-uploaded

Unfortunately, the revisions do not survive cutting-and-pasting.

Among the general changes:

·        Strengthened the 7 principles’ descriptions/requirements, but softened the sub-principles’ requirements

·        Trimmed redundant PbD text, re-organized headings and sub-headings accordingly

·        Made terms more precise and consistent terms, e.g. PbD principles, users/data subjects, personal data, compliance.

They are attached for interested TC members.

Thx, Fred