pbd-se message

Subject: Next PbD-SE TC meeting

Hi all,

After our intense meeting schedule with good member attendance in the past few weeks, I like to ask the TC membership for input on our meeting schedule during the upcoming summer holiday season.

Our next meeting is currently scheduled for Wed July 9, though, I have already received multiple regrets for that meeting, including the chair and secretary (myself).

I believe it's best to cancel that meeting.

We have not planned a meeting for August, but due to summer holidays we might be very low on attendance.

In order to determine what is best, I opened a ballot for TC members to express their preferences to either reconvene on August 13 or September 10.

Please indicate your preferences at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pbd-se/ballot.php?id=2646 preferably before July 14.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen
OASIS PbD-SE TC Secretary