pbd-se message

Subject: We Want Privacy, but Can’t Stop Sharing..... PbD

So true....
Hence why we need a cyber enabled privacy by design!

Help others protect themselves.... automatically..
whatever avatar they are in at the time.

Agnostic to most of the privacy requirements churn... global variance... etc...

We have an open privacy framework we're promoting that does that  (with products to make it work now)
And among other things have an IEEE magazine article immenent, etc...

Ciao

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/05/sunday-review/we-want-privacy-but-cant-stop-sharing.html?mabReward=RI%3A7&_r=0&referrer=