pbd-se message

Subject: October PbD-SE meeting canceled; next meeting November 12.

Hi all,

Our regular PbD-SE TC meeting is typically scheduled for the 2nd Wednesday of the month. By mistake the chair and secretary had this months meeting penciled in for next week, though, it should have been today.

As we are not prepared and have not send out an agenda, we need to postpone today's meeting.

Looking at this months calendar, there are limited options to reschedule; the first option in two weeks.

As we have no pressing items at this time, our suggestion is to cancel the October meeting and reconvene at our next PbD-SE TC meeting on Wednesday November 12, 2014.

Apologies for the inconvenience and late notice.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen
OASIS PbD-SE TC Secretary