pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] Update and work items for next call in two weeks time

Is there a dial in # for today’s call?

I don’t seem to see on in my inbox.

Jonathan

From: Dawn Jutla <dawn.jutla@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 8:15 AM
To: "pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org" <pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi everyone:

Two weeks ago, we had a very good call identifying next steps for prioritization of PbD-SE documentation using a High-Medium-Low model. Perhaps, we may then group assignments of various documentation to PbD-SE compliance levels. Additionally, we ask the SMEs to consider prioritization/assignments of PbD-SE documentation in various use case contexts.

We had intended to send a meeting date/time out to the entire PbD-SE list. However, in the interim, Nova Scotia got hit with a blizzard and 80 cm of snow within a 5 day-period. The anomalous amount of snow and ice was the most ever we have seen in NS. The extra work involved in digging out and failed equipment added to a significant workload.

We are thus suggesting we meet at the next scheduled committee date to discuss the below agenda items.

(1) Prioritization of PbD-SE documentation using a Hi-Med-Low scale

(2) Assignment of various documentation to various PbD-SE compliance levels.

(3) Selection of prioritization/assignments in use case contexts.

Looking forward.

Sincerely,
Dawn.
Dr. Dawn Jutla, PhD
Professor of Technology Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Computer Science
MTEI Program Founder and Director
Department of Finance, Information Systems, and Mgmt. Science
SOBEY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Saint Mary's University, Halifax, NS, B3H 3C3
Phone: 1 902 491 6441
Website ; Twitter: @DNJutla

Connect with Sobey MTEI

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited.