pbd-se message

Subject: Two Documents for your review

Greetings,

I am attaching two documents.

The first document provides my observations of the PRIPARE work in general and as it relates to the PMRM and the PbD OASIS Groups. While I made a number of comments, my key observations are to:
The second document is a track changed Mapping of Privacy by Design Principles to Documentation research I did last summer comparing this document to other methodologies and frameworks I view as comprehensive.

In our call Dawn spoke about tweaking this work when applying the 'Maturity Model' I dug out the work and cleaned up my comments. The track changes and comments are attached.

Next, I am thinking about writing a white paper about how I applied the ISTPA/PMRM in the work at BofA/IBM/Fiderus/EDS/Manpower/Nymity/Gail Magnuson LLC. I sent some notes to John and if he agrees I'll be ready with an outline and some sample text for the next meeting.

Cheers, Gail

Best, Gail

Gail Ann Magnuson
Mobile: 1.704.232.5648