pbd-se message

Subject: Groups - Working Draft 07 with Updated PbD-SE Conformance Maturity Model uploaded

Submitter's message
See attached for document updates emanating from our excellent TC discussion yesterday.

Looking forward to our further review. Please do not hesitate to submit input and/or updates ahead of our next meeting on the list.

Let's plan to move to a public review ASAP to systematically widen the field for further thought-provoking input.

Nice work everybody.

Regards,
Dawn.
-- Dr. Dawn Jutla
Document Name: Working Draft 07 with Updated PbD-SE Conformance Maturity Model

Description
WD07 with 6-level PbD-SE Conformance Maturity Model
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Dawn Jutla
Group: OASIS Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE) TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2015-06-11 04:40:37