pbd-se message

Subject: IPEN wiki on privacy standards

Dear PMRM and PbD-SE members,

During the Internet Privacy Engineering Worksohp (IPEN) workshop on  June 5th 2015 in Leuven (https://secure.edps.europa.eu/EDPSWEB/edps/lang/en/EDPS/IPEN/IPEN_Workshop_2015), I agreed to lead on behalf of the PRIPARE project the creation of an information repository/wiki related to privacy standards.

The repository is created at http://ipen.trialog.com/. See snapshot below.

Send me a email if you are interested to have an account (as observer or as contributor).

Cheers

Antonio Kung

TRIALOG
25 rue du general Foy
F-75008 Paris
http://www.trialog.com

Tel   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 00  Direct : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 03
Fax   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 05 91
mailto:antonio.kung@trialog.com
    -- Software Engineering Focused on Embedded Systems Technology --
            -- Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Systems --
The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.