pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] Reminder - Comments and Edits Requested on NISTIR 8062

Dear all,

Comments on the draft NISTIR 8062

Antonio

Le 01/07/2015 19:43, John Sabo a écrit :
PbD-SE and PMRM TC Members,

A reminder to please send any comments and edits on the draft NISTIR 8062 material we have circulated as soon as possible, as requested in my June 23 email (see below).  I would like to consolidate comments for distribution to theTC's by July 6 to allow time for final TC review. Documents can be downloaded from the OASIS TC group websites.

At theJune 23 meeting it was agreed that we continue developing formal comments on the NISTR 8062 as follows:

- use the matrix provided by NIST but also supply an overview narrative document discussing our findings and recommendations
- for our comments in the matrix, follow the NIST question categories: Privacy Risk Management Framework, Privacy Engineering Objectives, and Privacy Risk Model, along with their associated questions, as relevant
- individual TC members who submitted narrative comments are asked to determine in which of these categories the comments are applicable and edit their comments into a Word document using the NIST categories
- members are asked to review the in-line comments and provide feedback and provide any in-line comments they believe are necessary
- Jamie will provide a sample document including OASIS boilerplate needed for the submission and will try to migrate the Word inline comments to the Excel spreadsheet format

We also discuss the importance of reviewing the PMRM itself in light of the NISTIR draft as part of our plans to add an Accountability Service in order to assess what additional changes are needed.  We also discussed the possibility of expanding the use case or other PMRM content to illustrate the relationship of Controls to Services/functions more effectively.

Goal: have  draft document ready for TC review by July 6, which allows a week for TC members' feedback.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo,
Chair, PMRM TC

TRIALOG
25 rue du general Foy
F-75008 Paris
http://www.trialog.com

Tel   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 00  Direct : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 03
Fax   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 05 91
mailto:antonio.kung@trialog.com
    -- Software Engineering Focused on Embedded Systems Technology --
            -- Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Systems --
The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.