pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] Revised Draft Comments on NISTIR 8062 - Comments Needed by July 10

Dear John

Many thanks for your integration. I’ve included very few modifications.

Best regards

From: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Gail Magnuson
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 7:11 PM
To: John Sabo
Cc: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org; pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org

John,

Great job in integrating all of our comments!

I will have my edits/comments back to you tomorrow.

Best, Gail

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 7:36 AM, John Sabo <john.annapolis@comcast.net> wrote:

TC Members:

Attached is the updated revision of comments on the NISTIR 8062 that we have been discussing.  I tried to integrate comments as best I could, but that is always challenging so I ask the major contributors (Gail Magnuson, Mike Davis, Nico Notario, Antonio Kung) to review carefully to ensure I captured your main issues.  There is a certain amount of repetitiveness and overlap, but I don't have the cycles to do another major edit for readability.

Our response to the NISTIR is due by July 13,  so I will need TC member comments on this draft by Friday, July 10 so they can be formatted and transmitted by the due date.

Dawn,  as chair of the PbD-SE TC, I will need your approval to include your TC in our submission.

Best regards,

John

John Sabo, CISSP
Chair, PMRM TC

Gail Ann Magnuson
Mobile: 1.704.232.5648
Residence: Ponce Inlet, FL

Mailing Address
4624 Harbour Village Boulevard #4406
Ponce Inlet, FL 32127

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.
As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos pueden contener información confidencial destinada solamente a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas anteriormente y pueden estar protegidos por secreto profesional.
Si usted recibe este correo electrónico por error, gracias por informar inmediatamente al remitente y destruir el mensaje.
Al no estar asegurada la integridad de este mensaje sobre la red, Atos no se hace responsable por su contenido. Su contenido no constituye ningún compromiso para el grupo Atos, salvo ratificación escrita por ambas partes.
Aunque se esfuerza al máximo por mantener su red libre de virus, el emisor no puede garantizar nada al respecto y no será responsable de cualesquiera daños que puedan resultar de una transmisión de virus.