pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] Revised Draft Comments on NISTIR 8062 - Comments Needed by July 10

Gail,

Thank you.  You help and input are most appreciated.

Given time constraints and the unwieldy spreadsheet format, Jamie suggested sending line by line comments using the matrix and the narrative comments in an accompanying word document. I'll work on this on my return flight tomorrow from the OASIS event here in London.

Best,

John