pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pmrm] Final Comments - PMRM and PbD TC Comments on draft NISTIR 8062

Thanks John, on behalf of the PbD-SE, for all of your terrific work on the feedback to NIST on draft NISTIR 8062.

Members of the PbD-SE, Gershon indicates that he intends to update our calendar, and we will have a meeting on July 15. We would like to discuss getting the working standards-track document ready for public review to get our share of feedback too.

Kind regards,
Dawn.