pbd-se message

Subject: Next PbD-SE TC meeting - 16 December 2015 10am ET

Dear OASIS PbD SE TC members,

We wish to set up the next meeting of this technical committee and look forward to re-engaging you in these discussions to continue to move forward on this standard. For this call, we propose the agenda below.

Regards,

Ann Cavoukian and Dawn Jutla (Co-Chairs)

---

Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE) TC
16 December 2015, 10:00-11:30 ET / 16:00-17:30 CET

* Call-In Information:

This information is provided permanently at a location that only technical committee members can access.

Teleconference Bridge Information is available at the following URL:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pbd-se/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3823

The page can be accessed using you OASIS login credentials.

* PROPOSED DRAFT AGENDA

1. Call to Order - Ann Cavoukian

2. Maturity model and related edits - Dawn Jutla

3. Normalization of privacy definitions - Dawn Jutla

4. Next steps and Schedule of meetings

5. Adjourn

---

Kind regards,