pbd-se message

Subject: April 6th meeting cancellation

Dear OASIS PbD SE TC members,

We respect and appreciate the time that you commit to these meetings and your contribution continues to be valued.  At an earlier meeting, we decided that it was important to undertake some sub-committee work to enhance the current draft version of the PbD SE document.  In order to allow the sub-committee to conclude its work on Section 3.1 Maturity Levels/3.2 Targets and Section 1.5 Terminology, we have decided to cancel the upcoming April 6th meeting and also put on hold further meetings until the end of summer/early fall.

We look forward to joining up again in a few months.

Ann Cavoukian and Dawn Jutla
Co-chairs