pbd-se message

Subject: Status of the TC

Members of the PbD-SE TC,

As you all know, the PbD-SE Technical Committee has been inactive and without a chair for over a year. Â

Under OASIS rules, I must close a TC if it fails to elect a Chair for 120 days. (See https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#chairs). The PbD-SE TC is well past that limit.

I am writing to ask if there is any interest in electing a chair and reviving the work of the group.

There is certainly nothing wrong with declaring victory and wrapping things up. All the TC's work and the historical record will continue to be available on the OASIS platform.

If the members elect a chair, or if anyone wishes to discuss this further, I'm happy to work with you to help restart the work. If I hear no objections by a week from today, September 5th, then I will proceed with closing the TC.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to talk about this further.

--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â