pkcs11-comment message

Subject: List of changes

Hello,

I've just discovered there is ongoing public review for PKCS#11 v2.40. I believe that latest stable version of PKCS#11 specification produced by RSA was 2.20 and there was also draft of 2.30 available for a few years. Is there a list of changes made in 2.40 available or should 2.40 be considered a fresh start? Does anyone know of easy way to diff 2.40 against older versions?

Thank you

--
Kind Regards

Jaroslav Imrich