pkcs11-comment message

Subject: old reference to Microsoft Visual tools in pkcs11.h

There are references to Microsoft Developer Studio 5.0 in pkcs11.h.
As far as I know Microsoft Developer Studio 5.0 is the environment
of the first Microsoft Visual Studio published in 1997. This reference
copied from RSA Inc. header files is more than likely obsolete.
I suggest to contact Microsoft to update the header file to use
official product names and refresh today misleading technical details.

Regards

Francis.Dupont@fdupont.fr