pkcs11-comment message

Subject: Re: PKCS#11 2.40 Errata Public Comment Resolution

It OK now. I figured myself that public link is https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58032&wg_abbrev=pkcs11

Regards, Jaroslav

On 29 April 2016 at 08:48, Jaroslav Imrich <jaroslav.imrich@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Valerie, link you have posted is protected by a login page. Could you please post public link or attach the document to the e-mail?

Regards, Jaroslav

On 28 April 2016 at 23:25, Valerie Fenwick <valerie.fenwick@oracle.com> wrote:
Thank you, Jaroslav, for taking the time to give us a detailed feedback on PKCS11 2.40 errata document.  We all really appreciate your fine eye for detail, and have taken into consideration all of your comments. The current plan is to not do an update of the errata, but rather make adjustments in our next version of the specification where it makes sense with our current direction.

The link to our reply to each individual comment is here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/document.php?document_id=58032

Thanks again!

Valerie

--
Note: I am using voice recognition software. Forgive any strange words.
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva