pkcs11-comment message

Subject: Re: [pkcs11-comment] Re: PKCS#11 2.40 Errata Public Comment Resolution

This is published now, Thank you Chet!

On 6/27/2016 6:28 AM, Chet Ensign wrote:
Hi Jaroslav,

The errata is being published now. I expect to announce it in the next day or two.

Best,

/chet

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Jaroslav Imrich <jaroslav.imrich@gmail.com
<mailto:jaroslav.imrich@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 2 May 2016 at 21:48, Valerie Fenwick <valerie.fenwick@oracle.com
    <mailto:valerie.fenwick@oracle.com>> wrote:

        We currently have a ballot open to moving forward to approved errata

    Is there any progress on this matter? Can we expect approved version anytime
    soon?

    Regards, Jaroslav

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

--
Note: I am using voice recognition software. Forgive any strange words.
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva