pkcs11-comment message

Subject: Need more details on CKA_TRUSTED for keys

Hi All,
I am looking to seek clarifications for the CKA_TRUSTED attributes for the keys. As per the specification, I understood that the CKA_TRUSTED can be set only by the SO user.

Does this means, CKA_TRUSTED can not be set to TRUE when generating the key and can be set explicitly by SO only using C_SetAttributeValue.
Or does this mean the value of CKA_TRUSTED can be changed from FALSE to TRUE by SO only and can be set to any value during key generation.

Any help in clarifying the above will be highly appreciated.

--
Regards,
Girish