pkcs11-comment message

Subject: Small issues in PKCS#11

Dear OASIS Committee,

As the PKCS #11 specification is a public and open standard. I’d like to report some minor defects in this standard.

I base my remarks on the version pkcs11-spec-v3.1-cs01-DIFF.

In Table 64, Mechanism Information Flags, L7266

There’s a typo for EC_CURVENAME:

> True of the mechanism can be used …

Should be: True if the …

In the title 5.4.1 C_Initialize, L2292

The method name is not printed in bold, as the others are.

There is an overriding font-weight:normal.

<h3>

<strong>

5.4.1

</strong>

<strong>

C_Initialize

</strong>

</h3>

The other functions are just defined by:

<h3>

5.4.3

C_GetInfo

</h3>