Subject: Re: [pkcs11] p11-tests: A simple test suite

On 03/08/2013 06:29 AM, Lawrence wrote:
> Hi, Stef,
> 	Thanks for this information. We ever used PKCS#11 Conformance
> Testing project: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/pkcs11/ .
> It seems that your tool is more suitable to develop test case. We'll check
> more on it.
>
>> http://thewalter.net/git/cgit.cgi/p11-tests/tree/

If you do end up using it and modifying it, and produce useful changes,
feel free to send them to me, so I can include them in the project.

FWIW, the log functions are meant to be done in a form where a feature
could be added to produce an XML report or something like that. This
might be done by setting another p11t_log_func callback.

Cheers,

Stef