Subject: requests submitted for Word templates for the PKCS 11 TC documents

Hi –

On Friday, I submitted the requests to OASIS admin to create the templates for the following PKCS 11 TC documents:

Task

TCADMIN-1224

WP Registration / Template Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Test Cases Version 2.40

Paul Knight

Robert Griffin

Major

OpenOpen

UNRESOLVED

15/Mar/13

15/Mar/13

Task

TCADMIN-1223

WP Registration / Template Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Profiles Version 2.40

Paul Knight

Robert Griffin

Major

OpenOpen

UNRESOLVED

15/Mar/13

15/Mar/13

Task

TCADMIN-1222

WP Registration / Template Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Usage Guide Version 2.40

Paul Knight

Robert Griffin

Major

OpenOpen

UNRESOLVED

15/Mar/13

15/Mar/13

Task

TCADMIN-1221

WP Registration / Template Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Historical Mechanisms Specification Version 2.40

Paul Knight

Doron Grinstein

Major

OpenOpen

UNRESOLVED

15/Mar/13

15/Mar/13

Task

TCADMIN-1220

WP Registration / Template Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms Specification Version 2.40

Paul Knight

Robert Griffin

Major

OpenOpen

UNRESOLVED

15/Mar/13

15/Mar/13

Task

TCADMIN-1219

WP Registration / Template Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification Version 2.40

Paul K

Given that we’re making a number of changes to the draft v2.30 spec, I thought it was best to request these docs as version 2.40. Let’s discuss in our call this week.

Everyone is welcome to review these submissions to make sure I got them right (ctrl-click on the icon in the left-hand column)!

I’d particularly appreciate it if the editors could review the submission for their document(s) and let me know of any problems.

Thanks!

Bob