Subject: RE: where to put what PKCS 11 TC documents...

Hi Bob

These all sound like good ideas to me.

--Chris

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Griffin, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 10:53 AM
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pkcs11] where to put what PKCS 11 TC documents...

Hi –

When I was up-loading the draft outline for the Base spec just now, it occurred to me that it would be good to discuss what docs we put where – and whether we need any other folders for documents.

Here’s a first cut at folders under the Folders (under the Documents tab on the TC home page):

·         Documents:  miscellaneous docs, including presentations used in the f2f, informal write-ups related to enhancements, etc

·         Calendar documents:  docs attached to calendar entries, such as minutes and any reference items (agenda, for example, if a separate doc)

·         Meeting notes: draft minutes or discussion docs for bi-weekly calls and f2fs

·         Drafts: working drafts of the PKCS #11 docs (spec, profiles, usage, testcases)

I think it would be useful to have at least one additional folder:

·         Proposals: draft write-ups on changes/additions to the PKCS #11 docs (particularly ones we’re going to vote on)

What do you think?

Regards,

Bob