Subject: Updated CKA_PUBLIC_KEY_INFO

Attached.

This version represents edits suggested by the pushback on allowing this attribute in C_CreateObject for either public or private keys (the DER parsing problem).

In addition, it notes a change in the required data for an RSA private key (CKA_PUBLIC_EXPONENT is mandatory from this release on). Of the asymmetric key types, as far as I can tell, only the RSA private key is missing enough data to reconstitute an CKA_PUBLIC_KEY_INFO. I wasn't able to get a copy of the GOST document in english, but I checked a few english summary documents and its probable that the public key can be regenerated from the data required to be stored with the private key. This should be reviewed by someone with more knowledge of GOST than me.

Mike