Subject: Define CKA_CERTIFICATE_CATEGORY constants

As discussed earlier on the mailing list, following are the set of
modifications to the specification to be made in order to add constants
for CKA_CERTIFICATE_CATEGORY.

Since providing a clear diff of a docx file is challenging, I hope that
the following format indicating which paragraphs should be
added/replaced in which sections is sufficiently clear.

Cheers,

Stef

6.4 Object types

*** new item to be added
|   o CK_CERTIFICATE_CATEGORY
|
|   CK_CERTIFICATE_CATEGORY is a value that identifies a certificate
|   category. It is defined as follows:
|
|       typedef CK_ULONG CK_CERTIFICATE_CATEGORY;
|
|   For this version of Cryptoki, the following certificate categories
|   are defined:
|
|        CKV_CATEGORY_UNSPECIFIED
|        CKV_CATEGORY_TOKEN_USER
|        CKV_CATEGORY_AUTHORITY