Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - Proposal for Secure Key Import using an RSA key uploaded

These are the two sections I find somewhat strange within the proposal - raised on the call.

The recommended format for an asymmetric target key being wrapped is as a PKCS8 PrivateKeyInfoThe recommended format for a symmetric target key being wrapped is also as a PKCS8 PrivateKeyInfo, where the PrivateKey OCTET STRING is the secret target key's data.

The use of Attributes in the PrivateKeyInfo structure  is OPTIONAL.

The OBJECT IDENTIFIER arc { oasis pkcs11 attributes } is reserved to identify PKCS11 attributes encoded as PKCS8 Attribute objects.  The last component of such OID shall be the same as the value assigned to the corresponding CKA_ enumeraton.  I.e. the OBJECT IDENTIFIER for CKA_ENCRYPT is { oasis pkc11 attributes CKA_ENCRYPT (260) }.  It is recommended that only BOOLEAN attributes be included in the Attributes field of PrivateKeyInfo.