Subject: Re: [pkcs11] New attribute: CKA_ATTRIBUTES

Just a quick note - that at least one vendor has this approach as a
vendor extension - although done a little differently than proposed here
- instead of returning a list it is an iterator approach returning each
attribute from C_GetAttributeValue after a C_GetAttributeValue call
using that vendor extension attribute.

The array returning approach seems like a better way to handle this -
and it would be good to see this included if there is wider general
interest.

Tim.