Subject: Re: [pkcs11] New attribute: CKA_ATTRIBUTES

On 5/29/2013 4:57 PM, Tim Hudson wrote:
Just a quick note - that at least one vendor has this approach as a
vendor extension - although done a little differently than proposed here
- instead of returning a list it is an iterator approach returning each
attribute from C_GetAttributeValue after a C_GetAttributeValue call
using that vendor extension attribute.

The array returning approach seems like a better way to handle this -
and it would be good to see this included if there is wider general
interest.

Any chance you'd like to write it up and shepherd it? I've got way too many things already outstanding.

Later, Mike

Tim.