Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Code vs Document

Michael StJohns wrote:
>I'm wondering if it would be possible to tag places in the document
>where various C-code items are defined.  Word has a mechanism for hiding
>E.g. something like:
>
><struct>
>
>     typedef struct CK_SLOT_INFO {
>       CK_UTF8CHAR slotDescription[64];
>       CK_UTF8CHAR manufacturerID[32];
>       CK_FLAGS flags;
>       CK_VERSION hardwareVersion;
>       CK_VERSION firmwareVersion;
>     } CK_SLOT_INFO;
>
></struct>

Generating the header file from the document is the right way to go. I'm sure that there are at least as many ways to do this as there are members of the TC. Another option is to use a defined Word style just for the C-code items. The styles can operate as "virtual tags" so there would be no need to turn on/off hidden text tags.

John