Subject: Re: [pkcs11] C_ChangeLabel/C_ClearToken

On 06/10/13 17:11, Tim Hudson wrote:
On 11/06/2013 1:21 AM, Michael StJohns wrote:
 > And again - write up a proposal.

And if there is interest in tackling this area *from others* then I will
do so - but without a general interest there is little point in blasting
out a pile of proposals to the list.
Let others express their views - and if no one else speaks up then it is
a moot point.

Respectfully, that approach may not be the right one for the
collection of people in this group.  Silence may also mean
"ain't got around it yet" or "nothing to add"; not disinterest.
Personally, I don't read and absorb email from this group until
the weekends.  A few others may be trying to keep up as I am.

When I floated my initial idea in email, I heard very little.
(Not meaning M.StJohn's response was "very little".)  A rational
person could conclude it meant the interest just isn't there.
So I let it drop.

Someone told me after the next meeting that there -was- interest,
only they didn't pipe up.  Oh.  Of course.

If it will engage the reserved ones... in my own org, our initial
reply to each other is sometimes only a  "+1", "-1", or "0".
It doesn't require a massive commitment of energy yet gives
meaningful feedback to the sender.

D.

Tim.