Subject: Groups - PKCS #11 V2.40 header files wd01 uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi -

I've just posted a first cut at the PKCS #11 v2.40 header files to our document repository. This version of the header files replaces the previous copyright into with the standard OASIS copyright notice, as recommended by the OASIS admin/legal folks.

In continuing to have separate header files, we're following the guidance in the OASIS TC Process (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process):

(7a) For Standards Track Work Products:
? All normative computer language definitions must be provided in separate plain text files;

Regards,

Bob

-- Mr. Robert Griffin
Document Name: PKCS #11 V2.40 header files wd01

Description
PKCS #11 V2.40 header files wd01
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link