Subject: from PKCS 11 TC co-chairs -- a reminder regarding comments posted to pkcs11@list.oasis-open.org

Hi –

We fully expect that there will be differences of opinion and ideas regarding PKCS #11 and we welcome frank and open discussions on the PKCS 11 TC email list.

But we want to remind everyone to maintain a respectful and cooperative tone in these exchanges.  Please remember that the PKCS 11 TC email list is publicly archived and avoid anything that approaches personal attack or innuendo.

Thanks!

Valerie / Bob