Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Ones Complement versus Twos Complement - RE: Use CK_UNAVAILABLE_INFORMATION

Separate to the current discussion, if anyone does have access to a
ones-complement or unusual bit length (non-8-bit boundaries) system to
which they can provide remote access to something resembling a shell
from which a compiler can be invoked I would be interested in exploring
what other aspects of the PKCS11 header file break on those platforms.

That is more from a curiosity perspective than anything else. Its been a
while since I used a OS2200 platform where porting code was an
"interesting" exercise.

Tim.