Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Define CKA_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN constants

Does anyone know who was the original person introduced CKA_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN constant into the PKCS #11 Spec ?

-Oscar

On 05/10/13 05:31 AM, Stef Walter wrote:
As discussed earlier on the mailing list, following are the set of
modifications to the specification to be made in order to add constants
for CKA_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN.

To be honest I'm not aware of what this is used for and am including
this proposal for completeness (of defining attribute constants) rather
than known utility.

Since providing a clear diff of a docx file is challenging, I hope that
the following format indicating which paragraphs should be
added/replaced in which sections is sufficiently clear.

Cheers,

Stef

6.4 Object types

*** new item to be added
|   o CK_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN
|
|   CK_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN is a value that identifies the Java
|   MIDP security domain. It is defined as follows:
|
|       typedef CK_ULONG CK_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN;
|
|   For this version of Cryptoki, the following certificate categories
|   are defined:
|
|        CKV_DOMAIN_UNSPECIFIED
|        CKV_DOMAIN_MANUFACTURER
|        CKV_DOMAIN_OPERATOR
|        CKV_DOMAIN_THIRD_PARTY

7.6.3 X.509 public key objects

*** table row to be updated
|   CKA_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN  CK_JAVA_MIDP_SECURITY_DOMAIN  Java
                                                                  MIDP