Subject: Re: As requested, your JIRA project is set up

whoops - incomplete link. The project is at https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/PKCS

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Members of the PKCS 11 TC,

As requested, I have set up a JIRA for your TC. The PKCS 11 JIRA project can be reached at https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/BrowseProject.jspa . You will also find a link labelled Issues List on your internal web pages.

All members of the TC have been set up with full access to the project. Please note that if your normal OASIS credentials do not log you in to the project, it is probably because I have just added you to the user list. If you are new to the user list, your login name and password will be the same as your OASIS login name with one exception - your JIRA login name will be all lowercase.

Please let me know if you have any problems getting started on JIRA.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org